Parents Homeschooling

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We'd love to see you in the homeschooling group! My ODD is going into 7th grade, but we've homeschooled the whole time. I am starting my research now about NCAA requirements. Have you looked at/chosen curriculum?
Unfortunately no. Any suggestions for curriculum?

Unfortunately no. Any suggestions for curriculum?
There is so much out there and it can be quite daunting when first starting out. Helps to know what type of students you have - how they learn, age, learning spectrum. and whether you want a religious based curriculum. Also how much work you want to do as teacher.

Check out your local homeschool organizations. Many have conferences in the summer that allow you to gain lots of info and view the curricula hands-on. we are fortunate to have a homeschool store by us. It is a great place to go to look through everything. I have spent hours there most times. You may want to see if you have one nearby as well.

Welcome to homeschooling! Each state has different requirements for hs so make sure you know what's required of you. www.currclick.com has online classes that from what I've seen are good. You have time to research requirements for NCAA eligibility. It's not impossible to homeschool and play a sport in college but you do need to be aware of requirements.

We are homeschooling through Hickman charter here in the SF Bay Area.
I actually considered using them last year, but I couldn't find any reviews or anyone who had used them. I might still consider them next year for my younger DD. how has your experience been, and what grades (if you don't mind sharing). Thanks!

I actually considered using them last year, but I couldn't find any reviews or anyone who had used them. I might still consider them next year for my younger DD. how has your experience been, and what grades (if you don't mind sharing). Thanks!
Mine are 2nd and kindergarten on the books. It's our first year so so far so good.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back