MAG set of competition wear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

ZJsMom

Proud Parent
This year my ds's team is retiring their old step in and getting a new one. I was trying to figure out if there was a way to pass on the old ones to someone who might use them. We have two new with tags and several used ones in a range of sizes. I was considering selling them as a set on ebay. I figured it might be good for a smallish team with a tight budget. Is anyone here affiliated with a program that might be interested? Or if you have other ideas on selling them, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Don't know if this would work with you all, but in DS's gym, some guys do work out in singlets. I'm going to organize a used gear sale within the gym this fall as a team fundraiser.

Is it the gear in your avatar? That's a sharp set! I hope they picked something equally nice to replace it.

We just sent a ton of stuff to another country for use. I think ebay is an option, but not 100% sure if a group would buy it. I know our older boys don't really work out in singlets anymore. can't wait to see the new one. Our boys are getting new gear too.

No one in our gym wears them for practice, so there's no resale market for them here.

And yes profmom it is the one in my avatar. Our guys have been in that one for 5 or 6 years now so definitely time for a change. We're getting the new one from Turn.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back