So who is going???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm from just outside Glasgow and even though I live at the other end of the country, I'm competing in Glasgow on the 25th. Couldn't be better, right?

Nope, I won't know if I can afford tickets until probably most of the ones I would want would have sold out :(

I'm going! Going a finals season ticket so shall be going to all the finals I know lots and lots of kids from our gym are going as well most of us on the same flight and hotel so should be an amazing experience, I went in 2009 when they were in London and it was amazing so super excited for that again!

Very excited about Glasgow! Can't wait! Hoping to do Trials next year--planning to make a family vacation of it--with the men skipping the gymnastics part. Still reeling a bit at the expected prices though--ouch!

You could still come to a meet up, it will not be at the venue. Most likely a hotel bar where kids are allowed.
Depending on the date, it might be possible! I just don't know how long I'll be around after my competition - if I don't have any tickets, I'll probably go home on the 27th.

Elite international so GK Christian moreau etc.. were at 2009 London worlds so possibly them but if not them then I would have thought Milano

Now I really really want to go. The chance to see all of you in person after chatting for years would be surreal.
I can picture my parents reaction ( and yes, I am over 40). "your going to do what? With who? And you've been on this forum for how long? " They would be shocked!

Now I really really want to go. The chance to see all of you in person after chatting for years would be surreal.
I can picture my parents reaction ( and yes, I am over 40). "your going to do what? With who? And you've been on this forum for how long? " They would be shocked!

Lots of my friends have no idea about the cb. But they do know I am meeting, and staying with 6 ladies from the U.S. and the UK who I met online. It will be the first time I will meet 3 of them, but honestly I feel like I know everything about them. The other 3 I have met on my travels, and they are some of my closest confidants.

We began planning 2 years ago, I am so amazed that we pulled it off so well. It will be awesome.

I cannot wait.

I know exactly what you mean. If my kids said the same thing to me, I'd say 'Oh no, I don't think I'm ok with that.'

That said, I will be going to Glasgow. And would love a meet up with all you strangers from the internet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back