WAG Hair question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My 8 year old LOVES all things glittery and would love a big 'ol glittery bow in her competition hair. She despises plain pony tails and needs to have any kind of "fancy" braid in her hair. She even has to have glitter in her hair to match the fancy jewels on her $300 leotard. Nothing simple here.

Ok, that particular one is a bit much, but I'll be in the minority with you! I like some bows! Like the smaller ones, like Mykayla Skinner's. And I must admit I'm dow
image.jpg
n with sparkly too... :)
I think this is cute, but she still looks fierce :) Just my opinion...

image.jpg
Lol! I'm really not either, but both my girls are!
Even this one (which is a little big for my liking) I still think looks much neater and more professional than the sloppy bun that was popular in the 2012 Olympics. (Think McKayla Maroney) I do definitely agree that the hair should not be a distraction. But I'm down with looking cute WHILE doing amazing gymnastics!!! :)

Ok, that particular one is a bit much, but I'll be in the minority with you! I like some bows! Like the smaller ones, like Mykayla Skinner's. And I must admit I'm down with sparkly too... :)

I like a simple, clean hairstyle, lots of glitter, and a fancy bow to match the outrageously priced leo! It probably comes from 2 year in compulsories where everything had to be the same! I like that in optionals, we have options. Dd was a level 6 last year and we actually did her hair different at every meet. It was fun, but I'm not doing it this season!

I like a simple, clean hairstyle, lots of glitter, and a fancy bow to match the outrageously priced leo! It probably comes from 2 year in compulsories where everything had to be the same! I like that in optionals, we have options. Dd was a level 6 last year and we actually did her hair different at every meet. It was fun, but I'm not doing it this season!
I can't wait to see what the new gym does! I kind of hope they do matching hair for meets... (Ok, again I'm sure I'm in the minority!! Go ahead, pick away! Lol)

I can't wait to see what the new gym does! I kind of hope they do matching hair for meets... (Ok, again I'm sure I'm in the minority!! Go ahead, pick away! Lol)

Certainly to each his own! There is such a wide variety of opinions in this sport! It was a huge discussion about what shoes our 7's were going to wear to meets! I just had to sit back and giggle!
I've learned to just roll with the punches! Can I get an amen?! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back