WAG National Gymnastics Day is September 19th!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Aero

Coach
I want to hear some awesome ideas for gymnastics fun and games that I can put in to action for when my girls come in on the 19th. They work so insanely hard all year 'round, so I just want to spoil them on this Saturday. I want to remind them why this sport is so fun, and I want to reinforce the bonds and friendships between all the girls.

If my lovely ChalkBucket community has any wonderful ideas for games, fun competitions, activities, etc., PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks guys. :)

My gym is doing a gym-wide cartwheel-a-thon to raise money for charity. We're also running free 30 minute trial classes for rec kids. The team is probably going to be allowed to help with these activities. I also expect they're probably going to play kick-ball, "American Ninja Warrior", or challenge contests.

yes, American ninja warrior is great. I also love having a little workout but i combine team and rec ( rec near team, not beginners) The rec's love it because they get to hang out with team and make friends so they feel comfortable with team. Do a bunch of contests, handstands, planks, Highest/farthest jump, etc. Open gym is great for all levels. Find some games and challenges on YouTube.

Arrrrr me hearties....and also 'talk like a pirate day'.....the possibilities are endless.!

I'm seeing Captain Jack does gymnastics :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back