WAG Wrong group? Venting.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good job Mom!

You have just experienced a very important step in the "trust building" process that will serve you very well as your dd progresses in the sport. You saw something, but you held off going CGM and gave the situation a little time and look what happened. Yes, what you just went through is tough because the protective bear in all of us wants to jump out; but if we parents can just take a step back and not pounce right away, things generally have a way of working out. Good Luck into the future!

Little update......
So Assistant Coach came to say how great she is doing.....Head Coach also said she is doing great, and they are both impressed with her form and lines.......
ACoach said both he and HC agreed they were going to continue to work with her on shapes and form LONGER so that the final product would be superior.......He explained that some of the older girls were struggling with CHS, or giants because they were not taught correctly from the beginning....(HC and AC are there just about a year, so before them)....
So EAT IT CGM! (me)....they had it all along!!!! I am very impressed with the coaches.....BOTH are very good.
And Kudos of course to my DD who has been working very hard, through rips and fears, and has shown her new coaches what shes made of......good for you munchkin!!!

Thanks CB for helping me through my CGM moment and actually be a 'good' parent on this one! LOL

Great news! I am excited for her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News