Parents 1 Moving Up?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Again I ask...who has time to make up a fake life? I have a hard enough time living my real life
Right? When I first join CB I tried to fake some of the details of my own life to camo my identity. I failed miserably and gave up. Im a failure even at the inconsequential white lie. The troll would have to have a notebook to write down all the details shared to keep going and keep it all straight. That's too much work!!

Right? When I first join CB I tried to fake some of the details of my own life to camo my identity. I failed miserably and gave up. Im a failure even at the inconsequential white lie. The troll would have to have a notebook to write down all the details shared to keep going and keep it all straight. That's too much work!!
Nah, we are in the modern era, a spreadsheet is what you need, bruhahaha

And I wonder, are these 12 yo girls or 40 yo men that do this?
It seems like it would be easier for 12 yr old girls as they are all more advanced than we are in terms of technology anyway, plus the grammar and vocabulary sound young...this said, I doubt perverted middle aged men care how their grammar sounds...

And this most recent incarnation managed to mess up within 6 posts... still few enough to just check on here without even a spreadsheet, notebook, or database :)

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back