Parents Powerful floor music ??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmom82773

Proud Parent
My daughter is a powerful kind of gymnasts, not so much graceful and is getting a new floor routine . Any suggestions of music especially ones you don't hear at every meet ? Thanks !!

You could try doing a cut of this track.

(I might even still have an routine edit of this floating around somewhere; PM me if you're interested and I'll check)

Would you be a able to help us out I've seen some of your posts and would love a tip on how to fix my daughters bronze level
Floor routine . Thank you so much :)

MommaLove

Pea uses Victory by Bond. It's powerful (in my opinion) but i think fairly common. I've been pushing hard for the Game of Thrones theme for her next routine, but of course since i suggested it...:eek:

I own the Game of Thrones and the coaches hated it :( and now we are stuck with this song and routine

Mine is the same way. Not a cutesie or sassy gymnast. Her coach wanted her to have something "fierce" We found a Tchaikovsky symphony on Floormusicexpress. Its very powerful. Her choreo turned out awesome and her coach and I both love it.

Pea uses Victory by Bond. It's powerful (in my opinion) but i think fairly common. I've been pushing hard for the Game of Thrones theme for her next routine, but of course since i suggested it...:eek:

That was my DD's floor music for the past few years. I can honestly say that in the 2 years that she had it, I heard only one other time. My DD is drawn to powerful music. However, the pieces that she chose (The Black Pearl, Assassin's Creed, Heart of Courage, theme from the Hobbitt), her coach felt were too powerful for her. They finally settled on Alice in Wonderland. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back