Parents Doc Ali download - how to get it onto iphone??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ali'sMom

Proud Parent
I'm going to sound like a techno-newbie, I'm really not, but I can't figure out quickly the way to get these files onto my daughter's iphone.
I downloaded the head games train your mind. 4 mp3's..)

Without taking time to figure out if I absolutely have to get them into ITunes and sync the phone,,,, can someone tell me if I can email them, or text them to a phone and download???

I'm sorry - I'm rushing around in between obligations right now, and just looking for a quick answer from anyone who's done this. (yes, I know it's just like any old mp3, but I have a brain block right now how I do that..

I thank anyone who can give me really quick step by step instructions. I thank you even more ifyou don't share that you're laughing hysterically at me :)

Did you email
Each track separately? Mine says they file is too large and I have to
Use onedrive
Yes I did, each one in its own email.

And I'm not able to download them right onto the phone without saving them in iTunes first, so DD just has the emails saved and can play them from there.

iTunes drives me nuts. As intuitive as Apple products are, you would think iTunes would be easier to use. But every time I try to do anything on it, it takes me FOREVER to figure it out.

I was able to do this, but for the life of me I can't remember how. I do remember it took me at least an hour to figure it out.

iTunes drives me nuts. As intuitive as Apple products are, you would think iTunes would be easier to use. But every time I try to do anything on it, it takes me FOREVER to figure it out.

I was able to do this, but for the life of me I can't remember how. I do remember it took me at least an hour to figure it out.

I just hate that if you get emailed a photo, you can save it to the phone. So why the heck do they not let you save an audio file/song????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back