WAG Funny moment at the mock meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We had a mock meet today at our gym and another gym came and competed too. After each event the girls went to the judges and they went over their scores and gave them corrections. Now Ava is a common name these days... I have two in my level 3 group who we jokingly call "angel Ava" and "evil Ava". So the floor judges look to the first girl who went and say "we'll start with you, whats your name?" and she said "Ava" so the judge said "which ava?" obviously looking for her last name... and she says "evil Ava".... I think everyone there just about died laughing.

That's hysterical! DD has 3 Ava's just in her level...out of 13. Of course, DD is a Lexi and there are 3 of those at gym as well, although only 2 at her level. They call her L squared because "little Lexi" takes too long (the other one is big Lexi...which I'm not sure I like but oh well.).

There are three Caitlins on my YDDs team of only about 15 girls total. They all spell it differently though, and are called 'Kate', 'Caitie', and 'Katlyn' respectively by the coaches.

Where I used to dance, it seemed like everyone was called David. I think it was something to do with that town, though, because I went out with three Davids over the time I lived there and two weren't even from the dance studio!

Where I used to dance, it seemed like everyone was called David. I think it was something to do with that town, though, because I went out with three Davids over the time I lived there and two weren't even from the dance studio!

I had 6 Davids on my University course, we ended up giving them all nicknames to tell them apart ! Now I don't know any under that age of 30.

I had 6 Davids on my University course, we ended up giving them all nicknames to tell them apart ! Now I don't know any under that age of 30.
I envy the nicknames! Where I was, there were to Daves, many Davids, and only one who had the decency to have a nickname!

Actually, now that I think about it, I think there are three coaches called Dave at my gym... Oh. :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back