WAG Routine critique

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

roll123

Proud Parent
I would really love to have an independent eye critique DD's beam and floor routine to give some insight. She's kind of hit a score plateau. Are there any coaches or judges that would be so kind to do that? She's a level 6 if that makes difference.

I can take a look. I'm not an official judge, but I was studying to take the test and just never had time to do it. I practiced at a few meets from the side and was within .2 each routine.

we are in the throws of routine composition and fixing with DD who is L6/7
I might be able to offer some insight? I can also have a friend (floor coach) look.

I am more than happy to have a look. I am a qualified WAG judge in the UK, but the deductions are pretty much the same so I should be able to tell you the big problem areas as well as a few smaller things

I am more than happy to have a look. I am a qualified WAG judge in the UK, but the deductions are pretty much the same so I should be able to tell you the big problem areas as well as a few smaller things

It seems to me that the JO deductions are at least 1/2 what ours are, they are much more generous than FIG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back