Parents Having a moment.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ah, something similar here. My DD (doing L7) is doing a simple front tuck dismount on beam, while almost everyone else is doing CW/BT. Isn't the back dismount more progressive? I'm CGMing in my head.

I can see that. Definitely.

I was kinda bummed when DD's coach changed her dismount from a gainer ( which looks SO cool) to a ROBT (BTs seem easy .....from the bleachers anyway).

Ah, something similar here. My DD (doing L7) is doing a simple front tuck dismount on beam, while almost everyone else is doing CW/BT. Isn't the back dismount more progressive? I'm CGMing in my head.

Not necessarily. Ft can go to Front pike to Front Layout (B dismount) to a Front Full (Cdismount).

Ha ha.....at the gym registering for meets and caught bars. Othe "big" girls are practicing bails again while DD is banished to the pit bar by herself

BUT.... She is doing a new progression on her tkatchev involving tap swings, flipping, and a resi. You all were right all along.

Sorry but I don't like to let mis-information stay in place.....Excuse me because I'm still trying to get these upper optional skills straight.

She's training a jaeger, not a tkatchev. I looked them both up because DD kept insisting that she isn't flexible enough to do a tkatchev but I thought that's what her coach told me, but I was wrong. It will take me awhile to keep tkatchev, jaegers, and geingers all straight. Sorry.... :oops:

Sorry but I don't like to let mis-information stay in place.....Excuse me because I'm still trying to get these upper optional skills straight.

She's training a jaeger, not a tkatchev. I looked them both up because DD kept insisting that she isn't flexible enough to do a tkatchev but I thought that's what her coach told me, but I was wrong. It will take me awhile to keep tkatchev, jaegers, and geingers all straight. Sorry.... :oops:
Like I have any idea what either of these are anyway...you could have called it anything and I would have believed you....

Now if you had said, "She's doing this thing that scares the **** out of me," well, then I would have known EXACTLY what you were talking about!!!!:eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back