Mobile site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cbifoja

Proud Parent
is anyone having problems accessing CB via iOS? Mine flashes to a thread listing and then shuts down and goes back to my apple home screen.

I tried deleting and downloading the app again and now it just gives me a gray screen before flashing back to my apple home screen.

Is this totally on my end or are others seeing it too?

Yes! I think it was working earlier today, but now as soon as I open any thread, the app shuts down. I opened the site in Safari instead, and it works fine there. Seems to be the problem with the app. I'm on iPhone.

Mine kept crashing so I deleted app and reloaded and it still crashed. Happy to say it is now working.

This is the first time I've beena able to use the app successfully in a little more than a day. I had the same problem you just described.

I don't think it was specific to Chalkbucket. I belong to another forum that uses the same
Mobile forum platform and it was happening for that other forum too. Couldn't keep either of those apps open yesterday, it was fixed for both in the evening.

I will see if I can submit an update to the app store. I am running a new version on my iPad right now and it is working fine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back