Parents Rocktape knee caps reviews?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

needcoffee

Proud Parent
DDs OSD has been flaring up a lot lately and these were recommended to me. Has anyone's kid used them? Are they any good, or just another gimmick? Also interested in any reviews on the actual rock tape. It gets awesome reviews online.

Following as my ODD is suffering from a really bad flare up of OSD. We just bought a cho pat dual action knee strap which is helping.

I just looked them up. Not sure why they would help with OSD. The cho apt straps support at the growth plate that, for some, relieves pressure and pain. This seems to be more for overall knee and kneecap stability, which is usually not the issue with OSD.

They look interesting. Do they help with the pain?

The rocktape knee caps were recommended to me by someone who uses them. Not for OSD but for chronic pain due to some other conditions, she reckons they are just the best and help a lot.

Cho pat double strap is the best. I've gone through dozens of straps and braces and two gymnasts with every imaginable affliction. The cho pat puts pressure on both tendons of the knee cap, upper and lower, and distributes the tension away from the OSD area.

My daughter loved the Chopat double strap for her Osgood's. Her teammate borrowed it once and ended up ordering one, too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back