WAG Got Butt glue?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

duyetanh

Proud Parent
....my dd wants it. Her leos fit everywhere, except for the fact that she has "muscles popping out of her booty."(direct quote)....

Does this stuff work? And wth do I find it if it does?
I'm bemused....

It definitely works, we used this from amazon, we only used it in gymnastics meets a handful of times, but she used to compete in pageants too and it was necessary sometimes in swimwear or talent. However my dd HATES it and refuses to wear it unless I insist she says it hurts when you remove the garment that is "glued" to the butt so to speak. LOL!

http://www.amazon.com/STAYS-BODY-AD...UTF8&qid=1448410216&sr=8-1&keywords=butt+glue

I am thinking we might need some. We went for a friends meet this weekend and they had multiple girls with half a hiney out by the end of floor. My dd hasn't competed in her comp leo yet, but I'm also thinking about butt glue.

My DD begged me for it after a couple of her teammates got some. I bought it on Amazon--the brand called "It Stays." It works well, but stinks to high heaven! And it comes off easily when you need it to, as well.

I haven't used either method myself, but an old coach I had swore by using hairspray. If it does work, that seems like it would be much cheaper and easier to find.

I haven't used either method myself, but an old coach I had swore by using hairspray. If it does work, that seems like it would be much cheaper and easier to find.
I would be worried about using hairspray on a leo. The alcohol in it could be very damaging to the delicate fabrics most leos are made of. The butt glue we have used seems to come out of fabrics with water alone--very safe and effective!

Will this stuff work with a leo that goes up? Not so much wedgies... just high near the hips. It says it is the right size based off the size chart - it is a AM gk... I even went a size or two up... practice leos are usually AXS or AS, so not sure why it goes so high. Tried hairspray with a similar material practice leo and it did ruin it a bit, so don't want to use that.

Will this stuff work with a leo that goes up? Not so much wedgies... just high near the hips. It says it is the right size based off the size chart - it is a AM gk... I even went a size or two up... practice leos are usually AXS or AS, so not sure why it goes so high. Tried hairspray with a similar material practice leo and it did ruin it a bit, so don't want to use that.
It could be the cut that your coach ordered... a modest cut has to be specified or they seem to default to the "hootchie cut". Butt glue will hold it in place so it should not creep up while you are competing.

It could be the cut that your coach ordered... a modest cut has to be specified or they seem to default to the "hootchie cut". Butt glue will hold it in place so it should not creep up while you are competing.

ROFL @ "hootchie cut!" I'm dying over here! So far my dd hasn't had one that is high cut like that but if she ever does I know it will drive me absolutely crazy!

you could try just a regular glue stick!
I've never tried it on a leotard but when I danced I used a glue stick to keep my socks up. We could buy sock glue (same as butt glue, just a different label) and glue sticks worked just as well but a whole heap cheaper!! :)

My dd is currently growing/body is changing (not like 'that') just going through some changes that I can't really put a finger on and I doubt anyone other than me (& her) notices, but a couple of her 'modest' leos are now not so modest! The last two practices, the leos she's worn show her hip bone......but other than that, they fit fine. I'm going to shove those to the bottom of the pile, lol!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back