Off Topic AA pins

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Last year after meet season was over (may) we all got special awards and AA pins, two girls (including me) had the highest all around scores, they said that our pins were on back order. Three months later I reminded my coach that I had not gotten mine yet. Reminded her again in September, she said "oh I completely forgot! Let me write it down so I don't forget) she wrote it down. Now it's DECEMBER and I still have not gotten my pin. I don't know what to do because the coaches get awfully angry if you bug them about something but I would like to have my pin. What should I do??

I don't know what to tell you. My son's end of season trophy from his gym and his special trophy for hitting 9.5 or higher on each event where dropped at the banquet and broken before he received them. So, the gym told us it was being re-ordered. He asked once and I asked twice. They acted annoyed at the reminder so we just wrote it off as "never going to happen." Some gyms are good at the little stuff; some aren't.

Maybe at next's banquet you will get two pins?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back