MAG Pommel wrist thingies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
So, I know this has been discussed before, but I hate searching on my phone so hopefully people will chime in ;) D has been taping his wrist for pommel. He wants some kind of wrap. NOt sure if he needs one that comes up on the hand at all. Recommendations? Coach mentioned skidz but those seem to go up onto the hand....

Maybe check 10.o or DGS? They have some braces that are only on the wrist (don't go onto the hand).

Another vote for Skidz. DS got a pair based on recommendations here and now almost all the optionals in his gym have them for pommels. Just be advised that they don't come in pairs -- you have to order two.

The skidz are great. They don't come up on the palm of the hand like tiger paws do. Volleyball central has them and sometimes you can get a coupon code.

Question about the palm pads on the ezpro brace. Does it affect performance, perhap by limiting some of the rebound off the wrist during vault or tumbling?

Question about the palm pads on the ezpro brace. Does it affect performance, perhap by limiting some of the rebound off the wrist during vault or tumbling?

Neither of mine has ever used that one. We are talking about a different kind of wrist support that leaves the hands unencumbered for pommel horse.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back