Off Topic Super Bowl City

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
I will start with that fact that I am NOT a football fan, so this isn't actually about the Super Bowl. Now that I have that out of the way..

In an email this morning we saw that Shawn Johnson will be in the Bay Area hyping the Olympic Trials for USAG and my ODD begged me to take her into the city tomorrow for the opportunity to meet Shawn Johnson and get her autograph. My question is this: has anyone wandered over to the area by the ferry building designated as Super Bowl City? I am wondering if I am going to greatly regret going into the city tomorrow. We would be there for the 1:15-2:30 bit, so not into the very worst part of rush hour, but San Fran traffic is annoying at best and rage inducing at worst and I want to properly prepare myself for the madness. She has to be back in the (far) East Bay for practice at 4:30. Thanks, and wish us luck!

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1454620579.873156.jpg

I had friends go last night who said it didn't seem that busy, so tomorrow afternoon should be fine. Now, if you were planning on the One Republic concert I would have a different answer. I was also told to get off at Powell St. Station, but you might want to investigate that one further.

Awesome! I thought about going but I so avoid the city. Glad it was a great experience.

How cool! Glad it was painless getting there. I made the mistake of going to Costco on Super Bowl Sunday last year and greatly regretted that decision. Being a non-football person, those kinds of events don't even cross my mind.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back