WAG Dear Mr. Lance Beam, BA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flippinam

Coach
Gymnast
Dear Mr. Beam,
I realize that our relationship has been wobbly in the past, however, until recently, we were so stable together. Whatever happened to those days when I knew I could count on you to be there when I blindly reached for you? You have been letting me down a lot recently, and it's becoming exhausting. I'm just thankful I've had Matt to cushion your blows.
What happened to the days when, on a scale of 1-10, some would judge us to be a 9? Now all you want to do is cast me off of you.
It's exhausting to be the only one working hard in this relationship. All you do is stand there, motionless, mocking me, waiting for me to fall yet again.
So please, can we at least be friends again?
Yours Truly,
One disgruntled and bruised gymnast

P.S. I also do not condone your recent support of so many dick moves.
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1454654280.358847.jpg
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1454654295.166790.jpg

P.S. I have heard some serious coaching could help to rebuild the trust in your relationship. If you get a coach to work with the two of you on this matter, don't forget to mention the Dick obsession that Mr. Beam expresses lately. It's an important issue that needs to be addressed properly.

P.S. I have heard some serious coaching could help to rebuild the trust in your relationship. If you get a coach to work with the two of you on this matter, don't forget to mention the Dick obsession that Mr. Beam expresses lately. It's an important issue that needs to be addressed properly.
LOL! We have been getting a lot of coaching lately. Hopefully when we meet this weekend things will turn out better than the last time.
So far, mounting has not been an issue. It's been springing and turning. Hopefully these will be addressed in our next coaching session.

Dear Disgruntled and Bruised,

I'm sorry to hear about your fall-out with Mr. Beam, but keep your chin up, chest high, and walking the straight and narrow, and Mr. Beam is sure to stick with you!

But if he bites you again, flip him off.

;)

I imagine your heartfelt appeal to Mr Beam was heard.

That or he was starting to get a little jealous of the time you were spending with Matt.

But tell him to lay off on the bruises--that relationship violence is bad. They have groups for that. ;)

I do think my close relationship with Matt may have gotten to him. Before I can even see Mr. Beam, I have to warm up with Matt first.

He always argues that his violence was in self defense because I was the one who jumped on him first.

Gymnastruby, I'll have another word with Mr. Beam for your DD! He really is getting out of hand picking on gymnasts young and old, with a dick and without.

Dear Mr. Beam,
I realize that our relationship has been wobbly in the past, however, until recently, we were so stable together. Whatever happened to those days when I knew I could count on you to be there when I blindly reached for you? You have been letting me down a lot recently, and it's becoming exhausting. I'm just thankful I've had Matt to cushion your blows.
What happened to the days when, on a scale of 1-10, some would judge us to be a 9? Now all you want to do is cast me off of you.
It's exhausting to be the only one working hard in this relationship. All you do is stand there, motionless, mocking me, waiting for me to fall yet again.
So please, can we at least be friends again?
Yours Truly,
One disgruntled and bruised gymnast

P.S. I also do not condone your recent support of so many dick moves.
View attachment 6057View attachment 6058

these are really quite impressive. the beam can be such a Dick. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back