MAG John Orozco

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Yay! I'm glad he's back to 100%. We met him at a clinic this summer and he was so incredibly nice and helpful to DS. He seemed so down about his injury, though, so it's great that he's recovered now!

Yay John!! We met him Friday night at the team comp. He was such a sweetheart! I competed early Saturday, so we didn't get to stay to watch the AA, but I'm so glad he won!

Go John! That man is a rock. to be able to come back from not only 1, but 2 achilles tears. What a great role model!!

Great to see him coming back strong. Could make Olympic team selection more interesting. I'm routing for him and looking forward to seeing him at Winter Cup soon.

So, not to be a debbie downer, but I just looked up the scores. He was really the only top guy who did AA. His scores weren't quite what I had hoped for, but it's really early in the elite season.

So, not to be a debbie downer, but I just looked up the scores. He was really the only top guy who did AA. His scores weren't quite what I had hoped for, but it's really early in the elite season.

I assume he was using this one as a warmup for Winter Cup. He was up there on events with Whittenburg, Kimble (except for PH, where Kimble was way ahead), Brooks, and Penev. He didn't blow it away, but it's a nice start out of the box. Anyone who's counting him out needs to think again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back