WAG First Kips - yay!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Getting a kip is a pretty big deal!! All your DD's should be beaming!

Thank you!!! You'll get it, keep working hard! (But yes I'll send her if you promise to send her back when it's time for Puma Jr to need a big cast...lol)
Sending her over your way!! Went from a 7.75 to a 9.25 on bars yesterday. My casting is better! The fairy is heading to you!

Sending her over your way!! Went from a 7.75 to a 9.25 on bars yesterday. My casting is better! The fairy is heading to you!
Wow!! Huge! Good for you!! Hoping Puma Jr can just get into the 8s next Sunday. She's working so hard! I know her kip won't be straight armed in the next 7 days, but she is busting her butt to keep her legs together, toes pointed Ect...fingers crossed its enough!

Wow!! Huge! Good for you!! Hoping Puma Jr can just get into the 8s next Sunday. She's working so hard! I know her kip won't be straight armed in the next 7 days, but she is busting her butt to keep her legs together, toes pointed Ect...fingers crossed its enough!
Thanks!! I'm sure she will do great, keep us updated! Crossing my fingers for her. But hey, these kip fairies seem to be working pretty fast...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back