Live streaming Elite Canada 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is it me or are these judges taking a long time and making the girls wait forever? So not fair to those kids!

Yes she is hurt. She has a fall on bars - doing a toe half - has trained it a million times.
She has two tears - one in her tendon and one in her fascia.
The tendon tear has since healed but the fascia has not.
She is being treated by Dr. Galea in Toronto and he said no competing.
She has been on reduced training since Nov 18 :(
No running, no tumbling. She is still doing bars in pit, with spot
She has now just started adding things back....

So sorry to hear this:(

Will look forward to watching her when she's fit again.

Well I spent my entire day watching the Juniors and the Seniors... lots of great stuff out there.
Lots of talented novices out there...
Great way to spend a day :)
Congrats to everyone who competed today. Such an honour to be there..
So much hard work and dedication.
Bravo to you all....

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately my daughter had a bad day on the wrong day. :-( Her first words out of her mouth were that was the worst competition of my life. I felt SO bad for her. Luckily she shook it off and still enjoyed the rest of her weekend and getting to watch Ellie Black and the other girls. It was a good experience for her and I am very proud of her for making it to Elite Canada.

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately my daughter had a bad day on the wrong day. :-( Her first words out of her mouth were that was the worst competition of my life. I felt SO bad for her. Luckily she shook it off and still enjoyed the rest of her weekend and getting to watch Ellie Black and the other girls. It was a good experience for her and I am very proud of her for making it to Elite Canada.
What a privilege to make it that far though! I'm sorry it didn't turn out how she had hoped.

I was going to say the same thing as vbdb.

It get to elite Canada is such an honour itself. It's so mentally and physically challenging for them.

I say congrats for being there. She should be proud.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back