Ups & Downs...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
This poor kid really doesn't get a break... knee was feeling good.... seeing sports Dr. on Friday....hoping for an "All good"......and then wham.....she gets water back on the knee yesterday. I am hoping this is all part of the healing process.

On the Up.... Alex did her Shaposh for the first time today with no spot.....

Pray for her for Friday....that she is healed... Thanks

Really really hoping she gets the all clear Friday.
She's an amazing little gymnast-on the plus side working all those bar skills has obviously been a good thing-even if it has happened through injury.
Very hard to be a gymy's parent -keep smiling-sending virtual hugs, prayers and hopefully the healing fairy.☺

Sending prayers! Thanks for sharing her journey with us! She is so strong both mentally and physically. I know that you are proud of her. Tell her that CB is cheering her on and sending healing fairies. I hope they work before Friday.

Thank you. Her bars did need some tlc. I guess we need to be careful what we wish for.
Fingers crossed

Really really hoping she gets the all clear Friday.
She's an amazing little gymnast-on the plus side working all those bar skills has obviously been a good thing-even if it has happened through injury.
Very hard to be a gymy's parent -keep smiling-sending virtual hugs, prayers and hopefully the healing fairy.☺

Oh my gosh are you kidding? Her bars are looking fantastic! I was so looking forward to seeing you guys at the qual! Healing vibes being sent your way!

I too thought she had nice bars before. But now they are so much more crisp, clean and tight. See you soon..
Thanks for the healing vibes...

Oh my gosh are you kidding? Her bars are looking fantastic! I was so looking forward to seeing you guys at the qual! Healing vibes being sent your way!

Thank you...
All I can say is....Wow, that was a wicked cool video. Thank you for sharing, I hope DD heals quickly.

Thanks for the prayers...I am glad I can share the ups and downs with people who understand :)
Healing fairies always welcome :)
Sending prayers! Thanks for sharing her journey with us! She is so strong both mentally and physically. I know that you are proud of her. Tell her that CB is cheering her on and sending healing fairies. I hope they work before Friday.

Well its still a DOWN DAY...:(:(
Just got back from Dr. G office. No change. The tear is still there.
But the good news is ...not bigger or worse.
He said she can compete bars at a qualifier to try and qualify for provincials and she can compete bars at Gymnix.
Another MRI and back in a month.

Thanks for all your cyber prayers...

Well its still a DOWN DAY...:(:(
Just got back from Dr. G office. No change. The tear is still there.
But the good news is ...not bigger or worse.
He said she can compete bars at a qualifier to try and qualify for provincials and she can compete bars at Gymnix.
Another MRI and back in a month.

Thanks for all your cyber prayers...

Sucks to get that news, but at least she can try to qualify for provincials.

What day will she compete at Gymnix? Will come over and cheer for her. I am only a few metro stops away.

Friday - 12:25 march in.
She is suppose to start on Floor.
Can't wait to meet you :)

Sucks to get that news, but at least she can try to qualify for provincials.
What day will she compete at Gymnix? Will come over and cheer for her. I am only a few metro stops away.

Wowzers! Great work on bars! Love watching all your videos! that she heals supers fast! We compete at gymnix on Thursday so unfortunately we will miss her this year.

Celebrate the little things....... Alex continues her fun on bars.... today she did her maloney to pac for the first time

Thanks. She is actually competing this weekend. But only bars. As she still has the fascia tear.
She missed her opportunity for this year to try junior so she will do level 10 this year

Go Alex! She is looking great! The bar medals will be hers when she gets back!

Wow!! She is amazing! You must be so proud :)

Can I ask - and absolutely NO offence intended, because I know absolutely nothing! - but is it okay for her to be in weights, if she has a knee injury?

Wow!! She is amazing! You must be so proud :)

Can I ask - and absolutely NO offence intended, because I know absolutely nothing! - but is it okay for her to be in weights, if she has a knee injury?

They look like ankle pads to protect the feet if they hit the bar during the learning process.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back