Off Topic Star Wars: The Force Awakens (spoilers)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I never even wondered about Rep's parentage until my Facebook feed started to explode with the wildest theories. It probably won't happen but I'd actually prefer if she wasn't relayed to anyone from the original films. I mean what are the odds of everyone with a strong connection to the Force being from one of these few families?
I vote Luke for the dramatic effect as well as the simplicity.

I agree with Sari that it would be more interesting if Rey weren't the descendant of any of the original characters.

And I think Kylo Ren is a petulant teenager, not a sinister villain.

Kylo Ren is 29 or 30. Me and my boss have debated who we think Rey's dad is. And Hans is almost 100% dead. Harrison Ford wanted to be done with these movies for awhile

Yeah, Han is for sure dead. I can't imagine Harrison Ford would've agreed to do this movie if Han didn't die. That's why I wasn't surprised. He wanted Han to die in Empire in the carbonite.

I want Rey to be from a new family too, the Galaxy is meant to be huge, I like the idea of another empire/force within the Galaxy where perhaps the paths haven't already crossed. I still haven't got the link with the hologram and kylo Ren, maybe because I haven't seen episodes 1-3, but who is the giant hologram emperor?
Can Han come back as a hologram? I'd feel let down if he wasn't dead.

And I think Kylo Ren is a petulant teenager, not a sinister villain.

See that's what I find so fascinating about him. He's unfinished in a way, has not yet reached his full potential. I think he's going to become (even) more dangerous in the next films. Though I'd like them to keep the pulls to the light side coming. That's what makes him so interesting to me.

And a talk with Leia is due.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back