WAG Gym recommendation - Kirkland WA area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rosiekat

Proud Parent
Hi, asking for my best friend who is moving away and leaving me, but I still love her anyway. :p

She's looking for a gym for her 10-y.o. daughter. Daughter is "just" high-level rec, not competitive and not likely to go that route. You may message me if you prefer, and if you have any "do not recommend" places, a message would also be greatly appreciated.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, and if this isn't the appropriate forum, please feel free to move the post. Thanks!

Northwest aerials is in Kirkland. I wouldn't recommend it for a high level team kid, but probably great for a rec kid. Depending on where they live, emerald city in Redmond is a great option (team or rec or xcel - great program) or there are several nice small gyms in woodinville - eastside or advantage. Maybe north shore for rec classes.

For rec classes it is really about offerings and schedule and convenience I would think so all these places would probably be worth looking at. If she were looking for team programs, I would have different recommendations, of course.

Eastside Gymnastics in Woodinville (not far from the Kirkland border). Great rec classes (with charts that show progress so you know they actually have a plan). They also have JO, Xcel, and exhibition teams in case your friend'd daughter chooses to do something "more". The coaching is absolutely fantastic.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back