WAG New color changes for the regions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flippin out

Proud Parent
So, dd says her coaches informed her that the region will be changing color next year. This is the 2nd change of color that I remember.

So, do they all swap color ever so many years?

Do they introduce new colors possibly (bc some of them are so close it's hard to tell...like the 2 blues on this years leos were incredibly hard to tell apart)?

Anyone know what region will be which colors next year?

Thanks GAgymmom. I remember that they switched it up a few years ago, wasn't sure if it was a regular thing every so often or not. I'll be interested to see if they just reassign the same colors or if they introduce new colors. I'm hoping for at least a few new colors. I really hate that a couple of the regions were so close on the color wheel.

They could replace one of the blues with green, emerald or forest would be pretty. I heard Reg 1 is getting "Merlot" next cycle (the darker red). Not sure if it's just a rumor, or true.

They could replace one of the blues with green, emerald or forest would be pretty. I heard Reg 1 is getting "Merlot" next cycle (the darker red). Not sure if it's just a rumor, or true.

I was thinking that there was an Emerald green this last cycle (can't remember what region had it though). Maybe they could do a Lime green though, and no one has ever had a Yellow that I remember either

TBrov, I take it back, I don't think there was an Emerald green after all......I tried to look it up but all I could find was pictures of girls wearing the leos. And frankly there are quite a few colors too dang close together to tell apart.
Last cycle it was
1 - teal
2 - red
3 - purple (too close to 8 to tell what is what)
4 - deep red or merlot
5 - royal blue
6 - light blue (but so close to 5 on this years leos that I could barely tell a difference in pics)
7 - pink
8 - purple (too close to 3 on this years leos for me to tell a difference in pics)

So, powers that be ........PLEASE pic some new colors that are easily distinguishable!

@flippin out Thanks for sharing. I had no idea what the colors were. :)

TBrov, I take it back, I don't think there was an Emerald green after all......I tried to look it up but all I could find was pictures of girls wearing the leos. And frankly there are quite a few colors too dang close together to tell apart.
Last cycle it was
1 - teal
2 - red
3 - purple (too close to 8 to tell what is what)
4 - deep red or merlot
5 - royal blue
6 - light blue (but so close to 5 on this years leos that I could barely tell a difference in pics)
7 - pink
8 - purple (too close to 3 on this years leos for me to tell a difference in pics)

So, powers that be ........PLEASE pic some new colors that are easily distinguishable!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back