WAG Secret Classic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yuenling

Proud Parent
Does anyone know if we can watch it on TV?

Also, does anyone want to have fun speculating about the results?

Found the below info at hartford2016.com

TV Broadcast And Webcast Information
Television Broadcasts

• Secret U.S. Classic – NBC Sports Network will broadcast tape-delayed coverage 9:30-11:30 p.m. ET on June 5.
  • Men’s P&G Championships – NBC will air live coverage of the men’s finals of the P&G Gymnastics Championships from 2-4 p.m. ET on June 5
Live Webcasts
  • Hopes Championships – June 3, 2:30 p.m. ET on this website
  • Men’s P&G Championships – June 3, 7:00 p.m. ET on this website
    June 5 – 2:00 p.m. ET on NBC LiveExtra
  • Secret U.S. Classic – Juniors – June 4, 1:00 p.m. ET on this website
    Seniors – June 4, 7:00 p.m. ET on NBC LiveExtra

Found the below info at hartford2016.com

TV Broadcast And Webcast Information
Television Broadcasts

• Secret U.S. Classic – NBC Sports Network will broadcast tape-delayed coverage 9:30-11:30 p.m. ET on June 5.
  • Men’s P&G Championships – NBC will air live coverage of the men’s finals of the P&G Gymnastics Championships from 2-4 p.m. ET on June 5
Live Webcasts
  • Hopes Championships – June 3, 2:30 p.m. ET on this website
  • Men’s P&G Championships – June 3, 7:00 p.m. ET on this website
    June 5 – 2:00 p.m. ET on NBC LiveExtra
  • Secret U.S. Classic – Juniors – June 4, 1:00 p.m. ET on this website
    Seniors – June 4, 7:00 p.m. ET on NBC LiveExtra

That is awesome!!!

What is NBC liveextra, sure hope that is not a subscription channel.

Here is a link to the web AP below.

NBC Sports Live Extra by NBCUniversal Media, LLC
https://appsto.re/us/gjHvG.i

I just read the reviews and they are very mixed as far as quality. It looks like the HOPES competition and the Juniors will be live streamed directly on the hartford2016.com website.

The hopes and juniors are really the ones I want to see. Seniors I will see the best at trials anyway. I think the NBC will be geoblocked but I will have try on the day with an IP blocker.

Though if my teen girl sorts her life out I may just drive down for juniors and seniors. Do not think I can make hopes though.

The juniors were really fun to watch. The returning ones improved so much from last year, and the new ones were great! I want to watch the playlist on YouTube to enjoy them all.

Anyone had any favorite new juniors routines?

I loved Alexeeva's floor, but I've always loved that music. Anyone know if she has citizenship yet? I thought there was an issue a few years ago, but maybe that was just rumor.

I loved Alexeeva's floor, but I've always loved that music. Anyone know if she has citizenship yet? I thought there was an issue a few years ago, but maybe that was just rumor.

No she still does not have citizenship. So this is the end of the line for her this year. She is not eligible for nat team or camps either. I was wondering if she is eligible to compete for another country.

That was my thought Bog. As much as I love her talent for team USA, this kid deserves to be seen on an international stage at some point.

The Googles say her family moved to Plano from Russia to train at WOGA and that she hopes to compete for her native Russia one day (interview from a few years ago)

The Googles say her family moved to Plano from Russia to train at WOGA and that she hopes to compete for her native Russia one day (interview from a few years ago)

I did read yesterday that she has her green card and her family are actively working on citizenship and that she wants to be on the US team. I guess we will see how it unfolds.

Lucky team that gets her.

Alexeeeva's routines were amazing. My favorite was her beam. Any other you guys recommend? Besides all the high scoring ones, which are obvious.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back