Off Topic The E3 thread

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
OH MY DIN FARORE AND NAYRU, THE NEW ZELDA LOOKS AMAZING AND CAN'T COME OUT SOON ENOUGH!

*ahem*

Anyway, here's a thread for us gamers to nerd out about all the stuff coming out of E3

I'm totally jacked about the new Hideo Kojima game, Death Stranding. Anything that man makes is gold; such a great story teller.

God of War looks interesting. It seems like they are really trying to take it in a new direction. I'm a mythology nerd, and having played every game in that series I have to say I'm intrigued.

Resident Evil VII. It actually looks scary! It's about time they bring that series back on track. The demo they showed was all in first person perspective. I wonder if they will release the game in two versions: one for VR, and one for normal play.

Also, I'm glad to finally see a release date on the Last Guardian.

I only watched the Sony press conference. Anything notable I should know about from the other conferences?

Puma is the ultimate gamer...video but especially board games. We call the guys he plays with his "nerd friends" (which is mostly made up of MMA fighters actually lol) I can't wait to tell him about this thread! Maybe he'll finally understand my CB obsession....

Also, I'm glad to finally see a release date on the Last Guardian.

Yes, but given that game's development history, I don't think I'll believe that release date until we're within a month of it and it hasn't changed.
I'll still be buying it on day 1, though

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back