WAG Xcel "a" "b" "c" etc skills

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

agtc0424

Gymnast
Another xcel question.... Is there anywhere you can find a list of these skills online? We have the COP at the gym but I'm supposed to start thinking about skills I want in my routine this year. I see things like "6 As and 2Bs" but where can I find a list of A skills vs B vs C?

Another xcel question.... Is there anywhere you can find a list of these skills online? We have the COP at the gym but I'm supposed to start thinking about skills I want in my routine this year. I see things like "6 As and 2Bs" but where can I find a list of A skills vs B vs C?
The COP is that list.

I would love to see a list like that too but I don't think there is one available online, only the general guidelines that tell you how many A's B's, etc you need.. It's my understanding that A, B, C, etc skills are the same in both Xcel and JO though.

I would love to see a list like that too but I don't think there is one available online, only the general guidelines that tell you how many A's B's, etc you need.. It's my understanding that A, B, C, etc skills are the same in both Xcel and JO though.

Yes, A,B,C skills are USAG designations, so they are the same for xcel or any JO level. FIG uses a different scale for A, B, C etc skills so the Elite and international system are different.

IN your COP… go to where it has a chart of skills… the first column is A skills… second column is B skills… third is C skills… etc.
Here are a couple of examples:
Uneven Bars Mounts COP example.jpgBalance Beam Group 7 COP example.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back