WAG 2017 JO is...where?!?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flippin out

Proud Parent
Did they announce at Congress where JOs were going to in 2017? Don't know what the big secret is? Normally they have announced by now. Wonder what the hold up has been?

If you look at Washington calendar, there is no place for Westerns listed, but Idaho is listed as hosting Region 2 Regionals. Seems late this year. I do our gym calendar and I thought usually we had places out by now.

Last edited:
Mariposa, yes it is quite late this year! I help with putting together schedule. I've just been waiting for these meets to finalize.

At Region 7 Congress last weekend they said that they were working on nailing down locations but needed to contact the other locations who bid but were not selected before they could officially release anything. They mentioned they had hoped to be able to announce by last Sunday, but I never heard anything, so I'm surprised it's still not really out in the open.

I think the new stuff they were selling at Region 7 congress had teal on it? I didn't get a good look, but I'm pretty sure it was some kind of blue.
We had a few girls go to R7 pre season prep, and the leos they received were red. I'd like blue better.... Maybe we'll find out at High Performance in Sept.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back