Acrobatics conditioning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I go to an acrobatic club and the conditioning we do seems to be general body conditioning instead of more gymnastics style conditioning . As a base, what would be a good conditioning for me to follow at home to improve as I only train twice a week. I would really appreciate any feedback :)

I go to an acrobatic club and the conditioning we do seems to be general body conditioning instead of more gymnastics style conditioning . As a base, what would be a good conditioning for me to follow at home to improve as I only train twice a week. I would really appreciate any feedback :)
Anyone?

well our base ( who is 17) does a lot to upper body and core weights work in the (fitness) gym, I know she does presses, flys, squats etc. I have no idea whether its her idea or the coaches, but that what she does.

definitely core and arms. Legs are important too, but make sure to focus on arms and abs the most. Experiment with different exercises and do ones that are difficult but that are easy enough for you to keep your form.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back