Adult gymnastics meet at Capital in Burke, VA on 10/1!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

MM876

We are having an adult meet at Capital in Burke, VA on Saturday, October 1 at 7:30pm (warmups at 6). The meet is open to adult gymnasts of all ages and abilities. It will be fun and laid back, and awards will be given in all around and events in 3 age categories: 18-29, 30-39, 40+. Please contact marina@gymnastike.org for additional information, including the meet flyer and entry form. Thanks!

I'd love to come but I live in New Zealand! I wish we had adult meets here!

When do we have to decide by? I just got back in the gym this week, so not sure I will be able to get any routines ready in time but would love to try!

~Katy

Registration isn't due until Sept 21st Katy, plenty of time, and it's only $40. Check out the website she posted, and you can print out all the material!!

Registration isn't due until Sept 21st Katy, plenty of time, and it's only $40. Check out the website she posted, and you can print out all the material!!

There's no website listed just an email address... is there a website with it on it?

~Katy

Wish I could make it...

Wish I knew about the meet sooner. I use to go to Capital, and would love to get by there and see Barry and Chrissy again :)

I haven't don't gymnastics though in probably a year, so wouldn't have anything put together in time for the meet.

You guys have a fabulous time!!!

Thanks! For what it's worth, it'll be very laid back and fun, and it's fine that you haven't been in the gym in a while. Do whatever you're comfortable with, and hope to see you next time!

Do you guys do this every fall? I will definately have to remember next year to check back, and participate it so.

Have fun!!!!

It looks like it was so much fun! I had to have my son's birthday party that day. I would really like to come to the next one. Please give us a ton of heads up and I promise I can bring a few people. Nice job everyone.

Thank you so much for hosting this meet! It was tons of fun, and I hope there is another, cause we will be there again, hopefully this time I won't hurt my knee during warm up on floor! Thanks again!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back