Another first Level 5 meet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
Monsoon Madness 2011 is over...sooo thankful! It was our hosted meet, and I am exhausted!! It was so fun, but I am glad all the rest of the meets I just have to show up to :D

Mia did really well. She fell off the beam in her cartwheel, but it didn't really upset her. I'm not surprised-nothing bugs this kid! In the video, you can see her kind of going off into her own little world sometimes, lol. I asked her what her coaches said to her after each event and she said, "honestly, I can't remember". Okay-note to HC-don't say anything important to my dd at a meet-she's not going to recall it later!!

Her form is looking so much better than it used to! And she made it over the vault!!

She ended up with 4th out of about 14 girls, I think.

Oh...and note the teams new leos and warm ups!! I did the final designs and ordered them!! yay, me! lol. I love the Aurora Borealis sparkles!!

Level 5 Monsoon Madness 2011 - YouTube

Amazing job for a first meet! My dd wasn't getting scores like that at level 5 till almost the end of the season. I love the way you did her hair... mind if I steal it for my dd?

She did SO good and I really think the scores were low for her! What a cutie pie!! The leos are also really awesome! I may be a little bit partial as those look JUST like ours (only in a different color)!! 628D4331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Azgymmiemom,
I was not trying to hijack but I could not get the picture to shrink. It is so HUGE!

I tried too, weird how it just refuses to shrink! However it is a lovely photo!

TO the OP your DD di a great job for a first meet. Getting over that vault is a big deal.

She did SO good and I really think the scores were low for her! What a cutie pie!! The leos are also really awesome! I may be a little bit partial as those look JUST like ours (only in a different color)!!View attachment 3220

How on earth did you get a pic of your dd without a whole bunch of people in the background!?! Yes, I like the green, too. Our last years 5's and 6's had these same style, but it used a pink color over a brown, and they did NOT wear well. HC wanted to return to the actual gym colors instead of pink, and after exhaustively looking at all the designs, I just thought none were prettier than what we already had! So, we went with these. I changed the crystals some, and they are the AB instead of clear, which I like better! All in all, they are Very pretty, and everyone is happy with them-coaches, girls and parents!! PLUS, we got a great discount since we ordered so many of them. Ended up costing about $30 less than we figured. THAT made the parents even happier!!

How on earth did you get a pic of your dd without a whole bunch of people in the background!?! Yes, I like the green, too. Our last years 5's and 6's had these same style, but it used a pink color over a brown, and they did NOT wear well. HC wanted to return to the actual gym colors instead of pink, and after exhaustively looking at all the designs, I just thought none were prettier than what we already had! So, we went with these. I changed the crystals some, and they are the AB instead of clear, which I like better! All in all, they are Very pretty, and everyone is happy with them-coaches, girls and parents!! PLUS, we got a great discount since we ordered so many of them. Ended up costing about $30 less than we figured. THAT made the parents even happier!!

They had a photographer at this meet and I purchased the disc with all the photos on it! I got quite a few that have only her in them.

She did a fantastic job. She didnt let that fall on beam rattle her at all. She looked so happy out there..which is a sure sign that she loves what she is doing.
Great job on the leos..they are very pretty

Amazing job for a first meet! My dd wasn't getting scores like that at level 5 till almost the end of the season. I love the way you did her hair... mind if I steal it for my dd?

Steal away! I think there's a past post on here somewhere and in it I explained how I did it. It's not hard.
If u can't find it or need help, just PM me and I will walk u through it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News