Banned?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay so twice now i have seen a person who has posted earlier have their group memberships line say banned. why is this? im rather confused at the moment.:confused:

Because they were banned whilst they were still logged on. Once they log off they will no longer be able to log on.

okay i understand that they can no longer log on... but why are people banned in the first place? is it just because of inapprpriate language etc?

There are many reasons people can be banned. I am assuming the ones you have seen were banned because they are underage. Legally no one under 13 can be on the board and once we find out we have no choice but to ban them. There are some members who joined before the rules changed and we have asked them not to post unitl they turn 13. But there are some that joined and lied about their ages in order to join. Now that will get you in trouble as it always gets found out somehow.

Other things that can get you banned:-
spamming
Repeated bad language
Being rude to members

There is a list of rules that everyone should read, it is not long and it is very helpful. It is on the left hand side of the screen under HELP/INFO.

My account won't let me post sometimes and says that it's been deactivated a lot, but I have no idea why. I've only posted a few times and they've just been innocent questions. ??

but as you can see, it just let me post that, which is weird. I was just kind of typing that response to see if it worked this time. :)

My account won't let me post sometimes and says that it's been deactivated a lot, but I have no idea why. I've only posted a few times and they've just been innocent questions. ??

but as you can see, it just let me post that, which is weird. I was just kind of typing that response to see if it worked this time. :)

Try joining the parents group, you will not be able to post in certain forums unless you join one of the user groups.

If that doesn't help, let me know. You certainly have not been banned or deactivated.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back