WAG Bar loop size

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Turk

Gymnast
With the search function doing its own thing at the moment, I thought it best to just ask rather than hoping it's fixed before I need to place the order! ;)

Choosing glove size was easy enough, but I don't know how to decide what loop size to get. I've always heard you're supposed to try other people's to see what is a good size for you, but I'm in adult classes where only big men are learning giants, so my silly child-wrists will be nowhere near their size. Short of standing outside the door all day, waiting to accost a pre-teen with my size of wrists, I don't really have a way to try any.

Is there some way of measuring to get a rough idea? The online shop I'm ordering from gives no clues.

Never mind, a kid had left one of their loops where we usually leave our bags, and another coach said just to try that one for size. It felt exactly the size of the ones I borrowed at my old gym, so I just made a note of the size and put it back. Problem solved! :D

Our gym provides them, so it took me a minute to figure out what they were :)

Our gym must provide them too because I've never purchased any for DD nor did I realize they come in sizes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back