Parents Big brag...at open gym tonight dd...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
got her KIP!!!:eek:
I even saw it, too!! and I hadn't planned on staying, just got into a conversation with some other parents, and we all saw her do it!!! She was so excited she kept kicking her feet and she yelled to the entire gym(from the top of the bar)!!
The coach that was monitoring the bars saw her do it, too, and did a double take...wasn't expecting it, I guess...neither was I!!

MJ has not been working kips on the level 4 team...sometimes they try them out, but there's never an emphasis on them. She just has been determined to do it and practices on her own whenever she get a minute or two.
She did about 8 of them, and at the end of open gym, the owner came in, and she did one for her, too, and they got the cell phone out and called her bars coach to tell him (lol)
She's on cloud 9...and has a brand new huge rip for her efforts...lol

Thanks for letting me share...

Woo-hoo!! Congrats to her! Love that they even called her bars coach to tell him!

How great to have that skill checked off the list while she is still in L4! Congrats!:)

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you and your daughter. That is a huge milestone and confidence booster. She should be shouting it from the rooftops:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back