MAG Boys teams in Richmond, Virginia

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

gymboymom

Proud Parent
Does anyone know which gyms have boys teams in richmond? I am trying to research gyms in regards to a possible relocation to the area and am having a tough time. I have a 2nd year L4. Thanks.

I have no experience with boys gymnastics, the only gym in Richmond, I found was this one

Boys Team « Gym Quest Gymnastics

I am shocked. Richmond Olympiad is HUGE, also VIGS, but I don't see any boy teams. It may be worth a call to those 2 gyms. Charlottesville, which is an hour west has one:

Classics Gymnasitcs Center

Several gyms in the Hamptom Roads/Va Beach area have them, about an hour east. Also an hour north you can find them in NOVA

Just found one in Williamsburg, about 1/2 hour east:
Boys-Team

Thanks. Going call a few of those and ask. I was shocked too! I told dh this might limit where in the Richmond area we can live.

There's GymQuest (Richmond metro area north), Williamsburg (1 hour southeast of Richmond city center, River City (Richmond metro area, I believe Manakin which is west), and that's about all I can think of. Don't think you have many options north. An hour north on the highway is Fredericksburg, and there's no boys team there. It would be 2.5 hours north to "northern VA" really.

Richmond gyms

Gymquest is run by the man who runs the Virginia Boy's Gymnastics (Doug) and they have a fantastic team. River City puts out some great gymnasts as well. My son has competed against both teams for the last 4 years and they are both fantastic choices.

Thank you! Now I have 2 gyms to look at. If anyone has experience with gym quest or river city please pm me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back