Can't watch live....so aggravated!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LoriLou

Proud Parent
I REALLY would rather watch live than wait for the NBC showing in prime time. Problem is I have to log in with my cable provider. I live in a small town with a VERY small provider so I can't watch on NBC. Can't watch on BBC either. It just says I can't view from my area. Grrr...the NBC commentary is making me insane!

Same here! Plus I now know who won the women's team finals (won't say it though) even though I haven't watched yet because it was a headline on the internet. Ugh! I really wish I could watch earlier.

Couldn't watch today either, I had to work and did not have access to a computer for most of the day. Then my car broke and when the mechanic took me home I heard it on the radio, so I couldn't even hear the news online while at home.

I caught the end of the live feed because it wasn't working earlier. I like Shannon's commentary so so so much more than the Alfie and Tim's commentary but i guess ill have to suffer through the beginning tonight:)

Can't wait to watch it live. NBC isn't even trying to pretend it's live. They just showed one of the Romanians on beam and said "This one is their lowest score, but they rally to come back later on." Really!?!? Thanks for the spoiler! lol

Can't wait to watch it live. NBC isn't even trying to pretend it's live. They just showed one of the Romanians on beam and said "This one is their lowest score, but they rally to come back later on." Really!?!? Thanks for the spoiler! lol

They also don't show any of the awesome routines other countries perform. They really don't show how good the US girls are when there is little comparison.

Exactly. I keep hearing you guys talking about other country's routines, and most of them are not shown at all.

My computer JUST broke NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to read about it here and watch later so it doesn't kill me not knowing at gymnastics later!!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back