DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Our new iOS app is "waiting for review" from Apple. It will probably update sometime in the next few days while I am working at our big home invitational. I won't have any time to update it if there are issue until next week.

If there are any issues with ads showing to booster club members or issues with the groups link...or other issues...please respond to this thread to I can take care of them.

I do have version 3.4.15 running on my iPhone right now...however...the version that was submitted to Apple was 3.4.13. Not sure if any of you will have any problems with 3.4.13 or not...just let me know if you do.

This is a major update as the last update was only version 2.2.11.

Anyone having any issues with the new iOS app? If you have not updated yet...please do so.

Booster Club members...there should be no ads...is that working correctly?

I am a booster club member and have ads. I was wondering about that...

DS, age 6, level 4: just starting on this wild and crazy ride.

I will update the app again...sorry about the issue with the ads.

not sure if thisis problem with chalkbucket or my browser or what, but I have spacebar issues. i am on iphone, andsometimes my spacebar justwill not work. thisonly happens to me here in chalkbucket, no where else.

not sure if thisis problem with chalkbucket or my browser or what, but I have spacebar issues. i am on iphone, andsometimes my spacebar justwill not work. thisonly happens to me here in chalkbucket, no where else.

Are you on the mobile site or the mobile app? What version iPhone and iOS do you have?

OK...iOS app version 3.4.16 is "waiting for review" in the app store. Please update as soon as it appears. Should be a week or so.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back