Cheap Leotard sites

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flips123

Gymnast
I was wondering if anyone out there has some good leotard sites with cheap leos in the under $30 range seeing as I just outgrew 1/2 my leos and my parentswant to spend like $250 on 5 new GK or snowflake leotards.I have tried looking at k-bee leotards but their leos arent that appealing to me.Also please dont suggest ebay.Thnks for any advise!!:)

I know there are like a million leotard threads out there but none of that helped me!!Thanks again :))))

I was wondering if anyone out there has some good leotard sites with cheap leos in the under $30 range seeing as I just outgrew 1/2 my leos and my parentswant to spend like $250 on 5 new GK or snowflake leotards.I have tried looking at k-bee leotards but their leos arent that appealing to me.Also please dont suggest ebay.Thnks for any advise!!:)

I know there are like a million leotard threads out there but none of that helped me!!Thanks again :))))

Have you tried discountleotards.com

e-bay also has some good buys on leos.

Alpha factor aeriels is a part of alpha factor, I'm not sure what the difference is, but the leos are really nice, and cheap too. However, you can only go on it if your gym has an account/ is subscribed to them... It's something to look into though.

Jillybeans leotards are all under $30.00 I think. gymnasticssolutions.com had some great sale priced leos too.

Grab bag at Snowflake

Snowflake also has a grab bag deal where you can get a leotard for $15. I just used this myself to grab 2 for my daughter.

jamwearleos.com is a great site also.. This is DD second favorite leo. They also run specials in the summer time look for those and clearance page.

Good Luck

I just quickly skimmed the responses so someone may have mentioned these:

www.Leotardcity.com
www.Look-it.com

I have ordered from both sites and have been happy. I would recommend Leotardcity.com over Look-it.com, though. Mostly because the customer service I received from Leotardcity.com was absolutely awesome! Also, if you buy 3 or more (leos are either 19.99 or 24.99 ea depending on the style you choose) from Leotardcity.com, the shipping is free.

Look-it has great deals but the leo I ordered for my daughter was more like swimwear fabric, which is no big worry, but I'm not sure if all their non-velvet leos are like that??? They also do grab-bags at Look-it.com, so you can get a good deal if you're not concerned about "seeing" what you are getting beforehand.

I also came across some summer leos on GK's site, that were decently priced (but still $30+). They are solid color with a black mesh insert so the leo "breathes" better in warm weather.

Wow that's a really good deal!I'm wondering if all of the grab bag leo's are velvet or a variety because were looking for more summer leotard's and velvet and summer dont mix well where I live!!:)

worth an email to find out at that price. If you get any you aren't keen on you could sell them individually on ebay. I did that with my daughter once - bought a lot of 5 and sold 3 - got back the money for the whole lot which was even better but half back would be amazing.

Let us know what you go for.:D

they are a variety. We have done this deal 2 times. We end up with a wide variety. Usually get 2 thin material ones and one velvet. All very cute. :)

I second the dancewearsoulutions!! They have some very nice leotards at a very good price!!!! I think I am going to get 2 in a couple of weeks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back