DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Please support Danielle and her great new children's book...
http://www.daniellesoucymills.com/

Below is a message from the author...
Hello everyone! Just trying to get the word out about this new gymnastics picture book called Tina Tumbles which targets ages 3-7, but will hopefully be enjoyed by all ages. As a coach and "former gymnast", over the years I've heard so many parents say that there are just not enough books out there for young gymnasts. As a writer and avid reader, I believe it is so important to have books for young kids that spark their interest--to help develop a lifelong love for reading, alongside a love for this wonderfully awesome sport! What's intriguing to me is that gymnastics often captures our hearts at a very young age, only to be broken years later when our bodies beg for rest, but our hearts cry out for more! Tina was inspired by the kid in me that loved to flip around the house as if being at the gym 24/7 wasn't enough, and the adult in me that refuses to ever give up on this passion. To spread the word about inspirational gymnastics books, I have teamed up with author and 1984 Canadian Olympic gymnast, Jessica Tudos, who launched her gymnastics picture book, Kika the Upside Down Girl, the very same way Tina Tumbles is currently being launched, via Kickstarter. Happy reading and happy tumbling to all!

www.daniellesoucymills.com
www.jessicatudos.com

Great looking book. We have all been asking for gymnastics books for younger kids. Looks like these will be a winner.

I love kickstarter too, I have kickstarted a few projects this last year. Lots of fun to invest emotionally and financially.

Nine more days on this great kickstarter project. Danielle is getting closer to her $8,000 goal so she can publish her book.

Lets see if the CB members can help get her there.

Parents of young gymmies may want to share the link with their team or on FB with other parents..

Exciting news! We will now be revealing the "special guest gymnasts" who will be signing books at one of the reward levels!

At the $100 reward level, you will get 2 books signed by Charlie Tamayo, Jamie Dantzscher, and one member of the 2012 Olympic Team, plus some other fun stuff! Only 8 left!

At the $18 reward level, books are available at retail price with FREE SHIPPING!

We are now at 89% with 50 hours to go!

Fabulous news. Glad the CB community was able to help and thank you for helping the CB community to stay on line by being one of our much loved advertisers.

Pretty cool that ChalkBucket was able to help her out! Thanks to all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back