Off Topic Christmas Gift for Parents?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm pretty late to go Christmas shopping, but I still want to get something for my parents. What is something that you would give to your parents or would like to receive if you were a parent?

As a parent I'd like to receive something like a mug with a collage of family photos printed on it or maybe one of those photo calendars

I would like a desk calendar (work in an office) with stuff I like (for me dogs or landscapes) or pj's or a novel or cook book or notebook with cover design stuff I like. Or one year my arty dd painted a picture based on a holiday photo.

From my kids? Just a lovely card or picture would be nice. Something that shows they put time and thought in.
Oh and the couple of things i quite blatantly said id like over the last couple of months. Would be nice if someone heard one of them.

A special card for each of them with some notes about some of your favorite memories with them this year, and some of your fav' things they do for you that you like. They have boxes of blank cards at places like Michaels... Make sure you pull up their website or the newspaper ad and use the current coupon.... My daughter likes to buy the big packs of erasable markers to decorate them or metallic sharpies....

Also fold the laundry, unload the dishwasher, vaccuum....do a couple of household chores without being asked today or tomorrow morning. Priceless....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back