WAG Coach Meggin YouTube

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

katie

I don't know if you know her, but there is a woman on FB, her name is Meggin Penkal and she is around 40 years old. She was a former L10 gymnast at Parkettes, she was a cheerleader in college and now is a stuntwoman and gymnastics coach. She also did all the stunts on "Make it or Break it"!

She also maley YouTube videos which I absolutely LOVE!
She has workouts (from beginner to advanced), tutorials (from simple cartwheel to Fulls) and short tip videos how to improve. Her tips are so easy to understand and soo useful! And her energy and enthusiasm is just great. She can still do almost all the tricks! (She does doubles and giants and press handstands in a row!)

Just wanted to let you know. I will link it down below, some vids are really helpful!

Aaah and @coachmolly I can't comment on the coach forum.

She also has a video on split leaps which you could try out:

Here is a video of her doing gymnastics:

Go check her out, I think it's worth it, also for children!

Glad she helps, I'm a firm believer in 'whatever works.' She definitely doesn't seem to have a shortage of enthusiasm! I think Sarah from 'seeking the owl' might enjoy her as well. I find it hard to believe she is 40 years old, I have 14 year olds that don't have that much energy or skills as she does! ;)

Glad she helps, I'm a firm believer in 'whatever works.' She definitely doesn't seem to have a shortage of enthusiasm! I think Sarah from 'seeking the owl' might enjoy her as well. I find it hard to believe she is 40 years old, I have 14 year olds that don't have that much energy or skills as she does! ;)

I know it's so weird! I read her biography online, there are also some interviews with her. When she competed, the uneven bars were still closer together! She is born in 1973/74 something like that!
She seems like a 25 year old - amazing woman!
Great that you like her too :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back