Competitions, Grades etc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

xxStumpyxx

Proud Parent
i am new to competitive gymnastics and a bit of information junkie, I had a look on the British Gymnastics website for our area/region and seen that some competitions have restrictions on hours, some have no more than 4 hours and some have no more than 6 hours practice a week .

My daughter hasn't competed yet and will be increasing her hours and days to more than 6 a week. I am kind of guessing that the competitions above are more what Floor and Vault groups do along with some 4 piece competitions. I have no clue about Grades etc and even if my daughter will be doing them, I hope so but who knows. I will be finding out a little more info about what she will be doing next week but I have been doing some reading and coming up with more confusion.

I guess I should sit tight and wait until next week to find out shouldn't I;) as everything I read will be a waste of time wouldn't it ;) but if anyone has any insight about this it would be great. I guess what I am asking is , would her hours be to much to be considered a Gereral Gymnast or Floor and Vault one?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back