Daylight Saving Time?

Discussion in 'Forum Help, Suggestions, Bugs, Etc.' started by LiveLoveTumble, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 30 days old.
  1. LiveLoveTumble

LiveLoveTumble New Member Gymnast

USA USA
    Now that we've gone back an hour, the time on here is an hour ahead (for example, when it says the time that something was posted). Is there a way to change that?

2. Flossyduck

Flossyduck New Member Proud Parent

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    LOL - the times on here never bare any relation to the actual time over here when I'm looking at things and posting.
    I used to try and count backwards, but got so confused just trying to work out if it was yesterday or today with you guys...and then there are posts from Oz and China and so on...
    When I post this in a moment I'll think it's 11.30pm and time for bed, but I'll find according to chalkbucket that it's only the middle of the afternoon and time for more cake :)
    2 people like this.
  3. Aussie_coach

Aussie_coach Moderator/Coach CBBC Board Member Verified Coach Proud Parent Gymnast Club Owner

Australia Australia
    Yep, here in Australia it's generally even a different day, not just a different time.
  4. wallinbl

wallinbl New Member Proud Parent

Under settings, you can set your timezone and daylight savings preferences. Don't know if it works, as I haven't paid attention to it, but it might work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 30 days old.