Parents DD's first meet as a Level 4...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

meganliz77

Proud Parent
Well DD had a successful State meet and in 3 weeks time since then has learned all of her level 4 routines... Or let's hope!

I have not watched a single practice since states and have never seen her do a front handspring vault even... But her first level 4 meet is Saturday!

Coach told me that she her routines look great already and that her vault is impressive-- lots of power and the ability to maintain her shape throughout.

I'm pretty excited to see her in action! But nervous for her also and remembering all those dance-y moves in the 4 routine.

Wish us luck!! (Well mainly her ;) ... Lol.. But you know what I mean!!

Wow, that is a quick turnaround. Hope all goes well and she has a lot of fun at her first level 4 meet.

She did great! Stuck all of her routines and remembered them all (one little "time to think" moment on beam though ;)... Took 2nd all around in the 10 and under group (she's 7) and placed 2nd on our team with the other girl being 10 years old and practicing this same routine since August!

Very proud of her!! Oh and scored a 9 on her very first level 4 vault!! Needs work on bars, but I expected that ;)

Not that it *reallllly* matters, but the other girls have been working on these routines since last winter after states... They competed 4 for the second half of the season last year... I got it wrong when I said since August.

So proud of my girlie... She's definitely driven and talented in my book! Now onto the second meet this weekend :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back