Eastern National videos!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
...if anyone's interested!
I finally found my daughter's camera cord so we could upload her videos from the meet. I must say, I was impressed by her performance. I felt like she gave her best performance of the year. She looked very determined. I've never had to watch a meet of hers on video before, I'm usually there in person!

Vault-- YouTube - 2011 Level 9 Easterns vault
Bars-- YouTube - 2011 Level 9 Easterns Uneven bars
Beam-- YouTube - 2011 Level 9 Easterns beam routine
Floor-- YouTube - 2011 Level 9 Easterns Floor Exercise

Thanks for watching!

Wow..she did great!! Good for her for making it to Easterns!! That's a big accomplishment all by itself!!! She's a beautiful gymnast. Congrats!

Well, the recording had a bit less shake to it. ;-) Glad that you got to see her perform after all! She did such a good job. Will she be moving up to Level 10?

She did a beautiful job. So sorry that you were not able to attend. But at least you did get to watch your baby preform at an event few even make it to. Thanks so much for sharing.

Well, the recording had a bit less shake to it. ;-) Glad that you got to see her perform after all! She did such a good job. Will she be moving up to Level 10?

Hahaha, yes, because I wasn't doing it!! And, yes, she is already training. She's learning a full in (?) bars dismount, and hit herself in the face with her knee last night. Bloodied her mouth, loosened a tooth, and cut her knee pretty deeply. Did I mention she has braces? :p

She did great!! Good luck to her with level 10! And ouch that dismount sounded like it hurt!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back