email invalid (bounced)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

@JBS can you check this out. A few members have messaged me this week to say they can do nothing on the site, they get this "email invalid (bounced) message". WHen I go to the admin page I see that for them too, I can change it to valid which temp fixes it. Their email addresses are both good and current.

To anyone else, message me if you cannot post here. Need to see how big this issue is.

off-topic, but while we're checking out issues: was the inability to search for thread topics before 2016 intentional? i ask because the search function only brings up results of posts in this calendar year (which isn't very helpful).

off-topic, but while we're checking out issues: was the inability to search for thread topics before 2016 intentional? i ask because the search function only brings up results of posts in this calendar year (which isn't very helpful).
I have the same issue. Searching for topics that I know were discussed and results come back totally empty.

Search should work now.

Looking into the email issue. The quickest solution would be to create a gmail account and just use that for the forum. Not sure what is going on...but I know that some email providers do not play nice with our forum software and it causes repeated false blocks.

Search should work now.

Looking into the email issue. The quickest solution would be to create a gmail account and just use that for the forum. Not sure what is going on...but I know that some email providers do not play nice with our forum software and it causes repeated false blocks.

Thanks @JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back