WAG Europeans...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flossyduck

Proud Parent
The nominative lists are out for quite a few countries, including UK seniors and juniors.

What do we think? Some good medal chances for both I would say.

I don't think there would be any major surprises if they end up being the confirmed names. There were a few either/ors maybe and it's a shame Kelly Simm has missed out.

Tyesha is injured, but I don't think it's serious. Am I right in thinking that a nominative list can be changed, so she could make the team if she's able to compete and do well at the final trial?

I think it's a great team, even without her - very strong.

I'd put Ty above Teal and Rhiannon. And Catherine hasn't been that solid in competition this year. Amy and Ellie are looking great.

Yes it can be changed. I would love to see Tyesha in at least a couple of pieces.

I would like to see her there too. I have to say that I have been very impressed with Teal though too. She seemed to step out of Catherine's shadow this year at the British and you're right, it's Catherine who has been a little wobbly. But she still manages high scores I guess.

Definitely some medal chances with any combo of the above and some really great roll models developing.

Has Catherine ever gone clean in competition? Amy said she has gone clean in every 2014 comp which is impressive. Catherine had big errors last week, and didn't score nearly as well as usual.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back