WAG Excited daughtet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations, my daughter is in a development group/squad and started of training 2 1/2 hours a week, upped to 5 hours a week and then upped again to 7 1/2 hours a week, she has her first competition next Sunday. How old is your daughter? My daughter is 8.

M
Congratulations, my daughter is in a development group/squad and started of training 2 1/2 hours a week, upped to 5 hours a week and then upped again to 7 1/2 hours a week, she has her first competition next Sunday. How old is your daughter? My daughter is 8.

My little girl is 6. She's in the 09 born group. I bet your little one is excited for her first competition!

Us too. May be a few years of pre team but she is loving it. :) She especially loves her coach. She goes 4hrs/week and she is almost 6.
My son does gym too. He is 7 and goes 6 hrs/week.
Congrats to your daughter. I grew up in gym and made my best friends there! :)

Us too. May be a few years of pre team but she is loving it. :) She especially loves her coach. She goes 4hrs/week and she is almost 6.
My son does gym too. He is 7 and goes 6 hrs/week.
Congrats to your daughter. I grew up in gym and made my best friends there! :)

It's lovely watching them do something they love isn't it! My monkey is so excited for tomorrow as not only is it her first extra day but she gets to stay longer too :)

Aww how old is your little one and how many hours?
DD is 9, this will be her first time to compete! She trains 7 hours currently but would love more! 2 weeks ago she was able to train 18 hours and loved it:) Hope this roller coaster is a fun one

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back